Take LANDSCAPE with you into the field.
LANDSCAPE Mobile gives you access to all your properties' data, geography, baseline photos, contact information, and historical monitoring results in the field - with or without a data connection.
LANDSCAPE Mobile for iOS is coming soon!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to participate in the testing.
View and Edit Visit Details
- Capture date of visit, method of travel, visit summary and more
- Indicate the personnel involved in the visit
- View property interest holder and associate contact information
- View baseline documents
Use Objectives to Track Progress
- See at a glance what you have completed for this visit
- View the monitored conditions for this objective in prior years
- Default answers make working through the objective list fast when appropriate
Take Geocoded Photos
- The photo button is available from anywhere in the visit
- Photos are geocoded with current location and added to the map
- Camera captures the direction you are facing*
- View current location accuracy as you take photos
- Immediately add a description to each photo you take if desired
*Not all devices have compass sensors
View Map Data
- Map shows property boundaries, baseline photopoints, and current issue areas
- Track your location and save route to map
- View historical photopoints near your location
- Switch between aerial photo, topography, and streets basemaps
- Setting a visit "Offline" saves all the data you need to your device
- When you reconnect to the Internet, your data will be synchronized
- Location data works as long as your device has GPS connectivity
The LANDSCAPE Mobile app is free so you can install it on any number of devices. You only pay for connecting the app to your LANDSCAPE subscription. The price of the connection scales with your subscription pricing. Check the pricing page for details.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.