List not exhaustive, and contains only major bugs and updates.
- 4/12 – Added new ‘Allocation’ feature to funding agreements.
Users can now create funding allocations within individual funding agreements. We created this feature to meet the needs of organizations who were tracking similar amounts internally. As an example, you may have an agreement with your funding source where they will fund $90,000 towards the purchase price of the property, and $75,000 towards associated transaction costs (surveys, appraisals, title work, etc.). Allocations allow you to track these two separate amounts. You can also assign subsequent disbursals to the individual allocations.
- 4/14 – New Funding Side Panel
The funding side panel can be accessed from the dashboard, and displays information related to the funding source you’ve selected. Prior to this, users needed to use ‘Views’ to see funding source information and navigate to the funding source record. More here.
- 4/16 – New ‘Encumbrance’ Asset
This asset type was created to more clearly denote third party interests which overlay your own. More here.
- 4/21 – Added new ‘default country’ setting to settings. Current options are ‘USA’ or ‘Canada’
- 4/21 – New Asset Reporting Capabilities
Added ability to list all assets as repeatable blocks in reports. Also added ability to sum up expenses/funding for those associated assets. This makes it much easier for users to report out on asset-related information. For example, if you want to create a report showing all asset expenses and where the funding came from for those expenses, you can now do so.
- 4/6 – New parcels not appearing as editable map layer.
- 4/7 – Users with limited permissions were sometimes unable to edit contact information.
- (Ongoing) – Multiple mobile app fixes implemented.