Terms of Service for Landscape
By using Landscape land conservation software (“Service”), and any related services provided by Dendroyka LLC (“Dendroyka”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Dendroyka reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process and complete your subscription to the Service (“Subscription”).
- Your Subscription may be used by multiple people, but your individual combination of user name and password (“Account”) may only be used by yourself. You may create separate Accounts for additional people using your subscription.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and password. Dendroyka cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted (“Content”) and activity that occurs in or under your Subscription (even when Content is posted by others who have Accounts in or under your Subscription).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, refunds, upgrading, and downgrading terms
- A valid credit card or other form of payment is required to maintain your Subscription to a full-featured Service.
- Dendroyka is not obligated to provide a refund on the months following the cancellation of a subscription on which you paid in advance for quarterly, semi-annual or annual subscriptions.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Cancellation and termination
- You may cancel your Subscription to the Service at any time by sending written notice of your intent to cancel to firstname.lastname@example.org subject to the following conditions.
- An archived copy of all of your Content will be provided to you, and available for up to 180 days after cancellation.
- All of your Content may be deleted from the Service 180 days after cancellation. This information may not be recoverable once your Subscription is deleted.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current payment period, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Cancellation of your Subscription will result in the inability of all users with Accounts to access the Subscription.
- Dendroyka, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Dendroyka service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Subscription or your access to your Subscription. Dendroyka reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the service and prices
- Dendroyka reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify the Service (or any part thereof).
- Dendroyka reserves the right to discontinue the Service upon 30 days notice. Should this occur, an archived copy of all of your Content will be provided to you within 60 days of the Service being discontinued.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Dendroyka. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Dendryoka web site (dendroyka.com), the service web site (landconservationsoftware.com) or the Service itself.
- Dendroyka shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and content ownership
- Dendroyka claims no intellectual property rights over the material, or Content, you provide to the Service.
- Dendroyka does not pre-screen Content, but Dendroyka and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2014-2020 Dendroyka LLC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Dendroyka.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to current Subscription holders.
- You understand that Dendroyka uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or change the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, or Dendroyka.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of Dendroyka.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Subscriptions containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your Service resource usage significantly exceeds the average Service resource usage (as determined solely by Dendroyka) of other Service customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your Account or reduce your ability to use Service resources.
- Dendroyka does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Dendroyka shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenue, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Dendroyka has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of Dendroyka to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Dendroyka and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Dendroyka (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
Dendroyka may periodically update these Terms and Conditions. We will notify you about significant changes by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Account or by placing a prominent notice on the Service's web site or within the Service itself.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content and quality of our Service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information gathering and usage
- When you register to use the Service we ask for information such as your name, organization name, and email address
- Dendroyka uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
Cookies and other browser data storage
The Service makes use of a web browser's ability to store small amounts of data on your computer. The Service uses this data to identify you when you use the Service. Without this ability, the service would have to ask you to sign in before every action, which would result in a terrible user experience. Please don't disable it.
Dendroyka uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service. Although Dendroyka owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Service, you retain all rights to your data.
Dendroyka may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.