Last modified: December 13, 2023
Administrator users in a Landscape subscription may request that all of the data belonging to their subscription be deleted. Non-administrator users in a subscription can not request to delete data other than their individual user accounts, which only includes an email address.
It may take up to two weeks to remove all of your account data after initiating the request. Account data that resides in backup files may be retained for up to one year.
Deletion Process from Landscape Mobile App
You can initiate the process of deleting your account from the Landscape Mobile App by following these steps:
- Sign in to the Landscape Mobile App
- Open the app’s main menu
- Click Settings
- Click Delete Account from the menu.
Deletion Process from Landscape Website App
You can initiate the process of deleting your account from the Landscape Website App by following these steps:
- Sign in to the website app at https://app.landconservationsoftware.com
- Click on the profile menu button in the upper right corner
- Select Your Subscription from the menu
- Click Delete Subscription in the Subscription page
Deletion Process if you can no longer access either app
If you can no longer access either the Landscape Mobile App or the Landscape Website App to initiate the account deletion, you can send an email to email@example.com and ask that your account be deleted.